Friday night my brother had his Burn Night for the Dallas Fire Department. Growing up, my brother dreamed of being a fireman and today he can call himself an official Dallas Fireman. We are so proud of
him. He's worked hard for this goal!
I was pretty impressed by watching them put out these fires. Yes, they are practice fires in a controlled environment, but I don't think I could ever muster up the courage to do this in real life.
Mark, we are so happy for you and proud! Dallas could not have picked a better candidate for this job, you will serve them well. Congrats, we love you!




3 comments:
So proud of my son!!! Thank you for taking these pictures!!! I love you!!!
Yay for your brother (very cool). And... I love your outfit! Where did you get your jeans?
So proud of mark!!! Congrats!!! Your dad looks so happy and proud! Great pics! (and mark looks so much like Max now!)
Post a Comment