Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Old Friends and New Friends


Old friends with all of our babes.

I LOVE days like today. Days when three old friends are all available and able to come together for some good times. Today was so much fun, it makes me wish all of my old friends lived on the same block, or even in the same vicinity for that matter so that we could make these meetings a regular happening. Michelle Graham, one of my best friends from college, is visiting her parents near Glen Rose for Thanksgiving. She kindly drove up and we all met at Paige's parent's home. It was a perfect meeting spot and Caroline was in heaven with all the new toys. We just sat, talked, and held each others babies while Caroline rumbled around.
Blake napped for a while and after she woke we went outside for a while. She was a little nervous with Caroline, but warmed up quickly as you can tell by the pictures. Lots of kisses were shared between the two. I hope they grow to be good friends just like their mommies.
Sweet kisses, I couldn't decide which picture I liked best.

Sweet Kylie was happy to smile for my camera and she basically just chilled like the laid back baby she is most of the time. Check out all the expressions of this cutie pie today.


Baby Riley has the most beautiful eyes and she makes the cutest noises. She is still so tiny and she made me miss the days of holding an infant. I was thrilled to finally meet that sweet thing. Caroline liked to help Riley with her paci and bottle.

Today was perfect and wonderful, did I already mention something about that? Anyway, on this Thanksgiving Eve one of the many blessings in my life that I am so thankful for is my friends.

4 comments:

Paige said...

I'm so thankful for you! Great post. Caroline is a doll!

Justin*Tara*LucasWhite said...

Aww those kissy pictures were precious! All 4 lil girls are beautiful!!!!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Oh man- I can't wait for those days!!! More cute pics.

Michelle said...

Had so much fun! Can't wait til next time!