Caroline's mullet is now a thing of the past. I have had baby haircut fever for the past couple of days, and today I finally grabbed Justin and took Caroline for her first mop chop.
Had to use the clip...serious haircut!

Caroline of course would not sit still so Justin practically hog tied her and fed her a
dum dum at the same time. The lady talked me into letting her trim her bangs and side hair, saying it would look better. I was worried the mid 80s look was going to appear...you know, the one with the bluntly cut side hair and bangs, but really I am happy I did let her trim it all. I like her haircut and the back looks so much thicker and neater.

Finished product, I am happy with it.
3 comments:
That looks great!
Caroline's haircut looks great Sister Allison, I like Caroline's haircut she looks really good hopefully next time she'll sit still for her Daddy LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That looks GREAT!!! Man baby haircuts are tricky!!! See ya sat!
Post a Comment