
Today I was living the life in an awesome suite at the Cowboy game. Really this was an amazing experience that I will never forget. Beautiful stadium, tasty food, good cocktails, Cowboy win, best friends... an overall extraordinary day. Now, I would not have this experience if it were not for the generosity of the Petersen family. Paige invited me to join Zach and her dad for a nice afternoon of Cowboy football, and I am so grateful. I love football, and sports in general so an outing to a pro football game is a dream. The suite experience made it that much more incredible.
We talked, ate, watched, and ate some more. Thank you to my dearest friend Paige and her family for this perfect day.
I will steal more pics from Paige and post them later, but here are a few of mine. Not sure why I got mainly Redskins...but pics were hard to snap.
Love Ware!
4 comments:
6-7?? We need to step it up a bit! Glad you got to go! How fun!
Andrew went to the game too! Glad you got go! And I LOVE Carolines little outfit in your last post...too cute!
So jealous!
It was so fun, I need to get to picture posting!
Post a Comment