Sunday, December 13, 2009
Sitting around on a Sunday
Today we enjoyed the beautiful weather and spent much needed time outdoors. Caroline got to swing, go on a walk, and just run, climb, and sit around outdoors. 
This evening we decided to make our Gingerbread House. I pretty much did all the work, Caroline was not interested. She is a little young for this stuff!
Before I decorated.
Caroline's only input during the construction.
This is the only picture I will show,because the other pictures are too up close and you can tell how awful my craftsmanship is. I got really tired of icing this thing about halfway through and just started slopping icing on. These things are harder than they look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I bought a kit but haven't gotten around to making it. This post helps to motivate me ;) She's getting so big.
She is just to cute! And I think your gingerbread house turned out great!
I love doing gingerbread houses! And I second the good weather! It was much needed for busy toddlers!
Allison, you crack me up that's why I love you so much because your a great person great sister of course a fantastic Mom your gingerbread house looks yummy I could eat it right now great picture! If you more pictures of Sweet Caroline up on facebook send some over to me? Love ya bunches :) Hey did Caroline get her christmas present yet?
Auntie Nicole
Post a Comment