Caroline met Santa today, and behaved the way most young toddlers do...terrified. She could tell what was about to happen as we were in line and she had a death grip on me. Justin sat up there with her, but that was still not enough for her to feel comfortable. Here are the best pictures I could get.
We visited the Santa in Sundance Square, which is beautiful when it is all lit up at night.
Justin's mom made her this precious snowman outfit. Caroline loved it, almost a little too much, she could hardly keep her hands off him.
Gingerbread men surrounded the sleigh and Caroline sure did love them! If only she liked Santa half as much, we might have gotten a cute picture. Check these pictures out!

6 comments:
That's the Santa we always visit too! We are going next weekend:)
I don't have my hopes up for a pic with Blake and Santa, Kylie however would take a pic with anyone. I can't force her, although I may be tempted. Cute outfit on lil C!
Her outfits are always SOOOO cute!!
OMG My little Niece is getting cuter everyday looks like Caroline had fun meeting santa. Next time I see you, Caroline, Justin we need to get a pic of us and I can upload it on my facebook page! Miss you guy's love you so much :) I don't know who Caroline looks like I think she looks like Andrea though she has my hair curly hair natural curly I think it's going to be she'll probably have my hair!
i love the picture of her looking all confident and happy after sitting with santa claus!
The Santa picture is awesome! And her eye color is very pretty... I'm so curious to see what color Eli's eyes will be. Mine are blue/green (they change colors) and Scott's are hazel.
Post a Comment