Love these pictures do you mind if I could have some December pictures of Caroline for my facebook photo album? Merry Christmas Happy New Years Love Ya what did Caroline think of her gift that I sent her?
Very cute! We didn't have any snow in Austin, and I so wish Scott and I would have taken a family picture with Eli, but it was still a great Christmas!
We have been happily married for 7 years. We welcomed a bouncing, adorable, happy girl into our lives on July 8th, 2008. Her name is Caroline, and she fills our lives with abundant joy. We recently welcomed Carter Mason into our lives on October 11, 2011. He is a precious sweet baby, and I feel so grateful for two healthy children. We also have a big yellow dog named Boomer who makes us laugh and keeps us on our toes. We love our families and friends and all the support they give us. We are so thankful for all the blessings God has given us.
9 comments:
you look gorgeous!
I flew away to West Texas and missed the snow :(!!! Wow... Those pictures look like sooo much fun!!!
Love those pics and you girls look beautiful! Justin, you are do blessed :)
GORGEOUS pictures!
Love these pictures do you mind if I could have some December pictures of Caroline for my facebook photo album? Merry Christmas Happy New Years Love Ya what did Caroline think of her gift that I sent her?
Auntie Nicole
Very cute! We didn't have any snow in Austin, and I so wish Scott and I would have taken a family picture with Eli, but it was still a great Christmas!
Beautiful pics!!
Can't believe y'all got snow I didn't get any here in Austin :(
That is seriously the BEST picture of y'all three. It looks professional. Beautiful!!
Post a Comment