This morning was Caroline's 9 month check up. I was a little late in getting it scheduled, and then the doctor had to cancel our original appointment so it got pushed back even later.
The appointment went well. Caroline got only one poke today and that was for her anemia test. She did not even cry when the nurse stuck the little poker into her toe. However, Caroline quickly pulled off the band aid and bled all over the table. Finally the doctor came in and got us a new band aid. Those toes bleed like crazy.
Caroline checked out well. She is 19 lbs 12.5 oz and is in the 50% for height, weight, and head circumference. I did not hear how tall she was so I guess I will have to pull the measuring tape out and measure her myself.
I really had few questions for the doctor. She seems to be doing well, although I did ask him about table foods. She can now eat all things except honey and egg whites, so let the eating adventures begin. I did bring up that I feel Caroline is SUPER active. He said not to worry and that it is actually a good thing because her activity wears her out, and in turn she will sleep well. She is a great sleeper, so maybe it is due to her busy nature.
I have the day off today so I am thoroughly enjoying the day with my precious daughter.
5 comments:
I wish I knew you had the day...we should have met up!
That is exciting! So peanut butter is ok?
Wow that's great news and Caroline is big wow I can't believe it..... Oh boy I hope Caroline will eat a lot of veggies.
Hey Allison,
I just wanted to let you know that I recently set my blog to private. If you still want to view it, will you please email me your email address? I have to send you a specific invitation to see it. My email is wendyrhodes@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!
:)
Wendy
Can you believe our babies are almost a year old...time flies :( I hope to see you sometime in the next week or two when Kylie is born!!!
Post a Comment