Today was a great Valentine's Day for us. We all woke up this morning and Justin surprised me with a singing a balloon, some Reese's chocolate, and the sweetest card that had Caroline's laugh recorded. I LOVED it. I am going to take the card to school so I can listen to her sweet laugh all day. This morning we had breakfast at I HOP and then Caroline and I went to visit Nana and Papa, and Grammy. We wish we could have visited Papa Mike and Grandma dru too, but they are in Houston! We spread some Valentine baby love.
This afternoon Justin, Caroline, and I went over to Amy and Andrews and had a cook out. The food was great and it was fun to hang out with friends. Hope all of y'all had a great V Day too.
Have I told you that my love for this "Hallmark Holiday" has grown tremendously since having a baby? I just loved today. I could feel the love and joy in our household today. We are so blessed and it was fun to take time and share our love with one another.
This afternoon Justin, Caroline, and I went over to Amy and Andrews and had a cook out. The food was great and it was fun to hang out with friends. Hope all of y'all had a great V Day too.
Have I told you that my love for this "Hallmark Holiday" has grown tremendously since having a baby? I just loved today. I could feel the love and joy in our household today. We are so blessed and it was fun to take time and share our love with one another.
Oh yeah...Caroline started clapping today. It is really cute!
3 comments:
She is sooooo precious. I am so glad you guys made it. It was so fun to see all of the babies together.
Wow Caroline is growing up so fast!!!!! I can't believe it wow she'll be a year in july I need to get together with y'all before july.
Aunt, Nicole
So good to see you, Justin, and your cute little clapper. Maybe she can teach Kelly. He refuses to do it.
Post a Comment