Thursday, August 7, 2008

Morning Play Time

On my lap
My favorite picture from this morning.



Caroline is so happy in the morning. I often put her in her bed and talk to her, and turn on her mobile. She just squirms, coos, and occasionally smiles. Here are some pictures from our morning play.


Also, I put her in a small outfit that Paige bought her before she was born. It used to be too big, but now it is too short and a little tight around the waist. This will probably be the last wear. I guess she is growing!!


4 comments:

Nicole said...

Allison Caroline is soooo cute adorable such a blessing omg Darlin Caroline looks more like justin more and more everyday what a beautiful baby girl we have in our lifes. I love looking at her pictures everytime you justin post them. Miss all of you!!!!! Hope to see you soon,

Lots of Love

Aunt, Nicole

Michelle said...

Seriously? A month already! Wow, she is such a sweet baby!

Regina said...

Happy ONE MONTH!! To both mommy and baby! I will always remember because Kelly is on the 8th also!

Nicole said...

HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! Allison I can't believe Caroline is a month old now wow where has the time gone??? I'll talk to you, Justin, soon,

Lots of Love

Aunt,

Nicole