Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back to work...sort of

I am returning to work tomorrow. This is the work week for teachers and I have to go get my room ready. I will also be working next week so I can meet my kiddos. I am so sad to leave Caroline. I have been dreading tomorrow morning all day. I love her babysitter and trust her completely, but it is still so hard. Please pray for Justin and me during this time.

On an exciting note...I only have to work two weeks and then I have another 4 weeks with my sweet baby. I cannot wait because she will be 8 weeks and I feel I will be more confident. I look forward to going to the mall, meeting friends for lunch, relaxing with the baby, visiting friends with new babies, and so many other things. I just love Caroline to pieces and cherish every moment with her. They grow so fast so I am really trying to enjoy every second.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Good luck with work and once your two weeks is over we have to spend a ton of time together because when you go back full time it will be hard to find time to hang out.

The Q. Family said...

Hey sweetie, TONS of T&P's coming your way! Once you get in a routine, it will feel better, and you're right, when she is 8 weeks old, you will feel a TON better! It only keeps getting better and better. Keep us posted on how everything goes.

Nicole said...

Sweetheart everything will be fine I'm sure it'll be rough at first then it'll be ok Darlin. Honey I'm here to support you and justin every step of the way you know you and justin are the best thing that's every happend to me and so is Caroline. Good luck at work Honey keep me posted with work and everything tha't going on Darlin.

Lot's of love

Aunt, Nicole