Monday, May 6, 2013

18 months old








April 11th my baby was 18 months. He's still a baby, right? At this point I don't care what the world says a toddler, boy, etc is..Carter will remain my baby!! I just love every little tiny detail about this sweet boy! It's hard to believe he's growing up.

His well check was April 30th. We are so thankful he's a healthy big boy. Now for his stats:
Weight: 29lbs 75%
Height: 33.5 inches 94%
Head: 50.6 cm 99%

He still has his big ole head, it's just now covered in whitish blonde hair that always has something in it.

Carter is all boy but he is loving. He adores his sister, points her out in pictures, gives her kisses, and drives her nuts at times. They play well together overall, but he's been know to destroy a puzzle or mess with her dolls. He still doesn't say her name or call her anything. The only people he refers to by name are mama, dada, nana, and papa. Those are just the easiest names on our family roll.
Carters loves all things that have wheels and can hum a ball across the room at any given moment. He eats tons but will also throw his food as soon as he's done. He says night night each night and that's usually the first word I hear on the monitor in the morning. Other words he says include, nana for banana, ball, nake for snake, hi, bye bye, bite, Oomer for Boomer, dog, juice, ruck for truck, sit, no, moon, star, owl, teeth, and a handful more I can't think of right now. I don't feel that he's as verbal as Caroline was at this age but that's ok. He's perfectly fine and I know that'll come. A few of his favorite things are playing in sand, being outdoors, swinging, eating, chocolate milk, and taking a walk.
Lately he has mastered the toddler temper tantrum, which has added a new challenge for Justin and me.

That's about all I have for now. My boy is growing and I'm just cherishing every moment of right now. Love this age and love him!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jalei & Lane said...

He is such a cutie!