
Our sweet little Caroline was born two years ago today! What a blessing she is! Justin took off most of the day so we could make
Caroline's day extra special.

We started the day at the Children's Museum in Ft. Worth. Caroline knew exactly what she wanted to do and had a blast running through all the exhibits.




This evening I cooked and we invited family over for dinner. We sang to Caroline and enjoyed her company throughout the evening.

It is hard to believe it has been two years since I had Caroline, but at the same time I can't remember life without her. She is a gift to our family and I thank God for her every day. She brightens my days and amazes me with her spirited, kind, and loving nature. She laughs easily, gives lots of hugs and kisses, loves her babies, runs fast, turns front rolls, and frequently hops and gallops around the house. Recently her vocabulary has exploded and she is talking constantly. Although she is a busy toddler, she will always be my baby and I cherish our
snuggly moments together. My prayer is for her to grow into a Godly woman with a heart of gold, for her to live life to the fullest, and
achieve all that she dreams.
Caroline, you are so loved! Happy Birthday sweet girl!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Caroline! She is such a cutie!
Happy Birthday Caroline! Such a precious girl and a wonderful post Allison!
Happy Birthday Caroline! What a fun way to spend the day! So bummed I missed the party! The pics look like so much fun!
Somehow I just saw this post. Happy Birthday Caroline!! She is so smart and just an awesome kid!
Post a Comment