Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl Party!?!

"Ring around the rosies....
and we all fall down."


Party or playdate?? I don't think we really watched more than a few plays of the football game. Once college football is over and the Cowboys are eliminated, most of my interest in football evaporates. Nonetheless, I am thrilled the Saints won. It's just a cool story (with all the rebuilding of a city, team, and quarterback) and as Drew Brees stated it seems like "Destiny."
Grubbin on some Superbowl munchies.Although we didn't watch much football or any commercials, we had a great time. Caroline had the best time with Blake and Kylie, and both girls were so sweet and playful with Caroline. Caroline was lovable with both girls as well, even though she did want any and everything Blake or Kylie was snacking on or drinking. Luckily, both girls were very generous and shared juice, limes, yogurt melts, and veggie sticks willingly. It was so fun to see our kiddos playing together, I am hoping and praying they will grow up to be friends themselves.
I couldn't decide which picture I liked best, so I included all three.


Sunday was also Zach's birthday so Roy and Laura cooked some great steaks and we all had a nice dinner. Paige got cupcakes and cookies and we did the birthday song and celebration.
What a fun night!! Happy Birthday Zach!!


4 comments:

Paige said...

GREAT pics! Love your photography skills! Let's get the girls together again soon!

Justin*Tara*LucasWhite said...

Your photography skills are really good! All 3 girls are so cute&always dressed adorable!

Paige said...

Ok I just put the pics on my blog and your pictures next to mine put my lame camera to shame. I want you to go shopping with me and help me pick out the same camera and lenses you have.

Regina said...

The girls all look so precious playing together!