Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baby Prescott

I'm beyond excited that I have a new cousin in my life. My cousin Chris and his wife Macy welcomed Prescott Christopher into their lives last Friday, April 6th. It was fun to watch Macy go through her pregnant, she used the same doctors as I did and she was just so excited and anxious! I knew and now know she is going to be a great mom.

We had planned on spending the entire day up there on Friday, as that was when she was being induced but she went into labor in the middle of the night and Prescott was born at 9:06. Prescott is my mom and Prescott's Grammy's maiden name. My grandmother, Naomi Prescott, was an incredibly strong woman and I know she'd be so proud of her new great grandson and honored by his name.
The happy mom!Aunt Carol, Macy, Uncle Eric, and Chris. My cousins and I grew up very close, my mom and her sister are basically best friends and are together a lot meaning all of us were together frequently growing up.
The proud dad explaining how Prescott got his hair line.
Carol has spoiled and loved on my kids so much, it is obvious she is going to be a fabulous Grammy. Doesn't her face just shout joy?!?
Carter and I in the waiting room!
Caroline loving on Carter while waiting for Prescott to arrive.
I feel so blessed to have a close family and we are thankful baby Prescott is here and perfect.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

The last picture, of Caroline kissing Carter, is oh so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Love the name Prescott! And those last 2 pictures are ADORABLE!!!
-Mandy