
The first big kid ride we tried out were the swings. She loved them, of course. Here she is flying through the air, you can see me right behind her. Why do I always look like a tacky tourist when my picture is taken at amusement parks? I swear I look in the mirror and that is not at all what I see.

Her next big kid ride was the Mine train, not the Mini mine train that she has been an expert at since age two, but the BIG one. She loved it, the only scary part for her was the people in the saloon before you go under the pond.


Grammy came with us and Caroline drove her around.
We ended the day on one of her old favorite the carrousel. Carter was with us too, but he didn't think much of Six Flags. He napped the majority of the time in his stroller.Tonight, I'm catching up around the house and looking forward to a full week off with my kiddos! Can't wait. Hope you all have a fantastic Spring Break too!
2 comments:
Yay! How fun for Caroline!
We plan to go Monday & get season passes. I'm excited because now E is 37 inches tall where as during Holiday in the park, she was 35 inches which prevented her from some rides.
Post a Comment