Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday in the Park

Friday night, we went to Holiday in the Park. Caroline was a brave little one, and with minimal hesitation jumped on every ride she could!

The ride, the bus, was a bit scary for me but didn't bother Caroline a bit!
Justin rode this one with her, I can't remember what it was called but it's kind of similar to a Superman, just down sized quite a bit.

The airplanes were a hit with Caroline,
as was this roller coaster which was much faster and jerkier than I anticipated!
Of course we had to do the traditional snow hill!
Later in the evening we ventured into Santa land. It was a bit, ummmmm weird, to say the least. You might want to check it out for yourselves, don't be surprised if you are a bit uneasy as you visit Mrs. Claus.
We had a blast, the crowd wasn't bad, the hot chocolate was tasty, and the cold weather fit the atmosphere. We can't wait to go back, we might go today!

4 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I've hear Holiday in the Park is great. You all look so cute!

shannon grinnell said...

Alli....you are stunning in ALLLL your pics :) Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!! xoxo

the tatsaks said...

This pics are awesome!!! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!! I cant believe she is tall enough to ride the roller coster. I dont think Cru can ride that one yet. And the airplane ones scare me a little too!

Minyard Family said...

Looks like fun! We might go next week while my sister and the kids are here. Great pic of you and Caroline on the snow hill!