Happy Birthday Dayme and Paige. Last night Jenny, Shannon, Paige, Dayme, and me met at Taco Diner in Dallas. It was fun and it is always nice to have a girls night out. The older I have gotten the more I have realized the importance of friends. It is so great to open up, share joys, ask questions, spill our guts, and just catch up with old friends. Its great therapy!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's very fun to have friends join you and your other friends on their birthday's. My birthday will soon be here Febuary 4, is my birthday. I'm going to have my grandparents my dad and a friend of mine who's like a mother to me at my birthday celebation I keep it simple go out to dinner and have a great fun time.
What matter's in life is their's people in our lives who care about us and love us. That's why when we as girls or women get together we have a great time. I have a girlfriend Meagan Flynn we are going to have a girls day on Saturday I believe.
Post a Comment